|Deposit and Cancellation Information
| CANCELLATION POLICY
OFF-PEAK & SHOULDER SEASON
• All cancelled bookings will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
• If your booking is cancelled within two weeks of your arrival date, a 50% fee will be taken.
• If your booking is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, a 100% fee will be taken.
• No refunds will be given for cancellation of bookings due to weather (unless approved by Management)
• NO refunds of deposit for cancellations during peak time - 21 Dec - 10 Feb, Auckland Anniversary, Easter and Labour weekend.
• NO refund will be made should guests alter or leave for any reason before this reserved departure date or late arrivals.
• A deposit is required to confirm this booking and must be paid by the due date or you risk losing the booking.
• Balance of account is payable on arrival.
• Credit card details will be held in our secure pay booking system for 14 days after departure in case of damages or extra cleaning required.
• Reduction in number of guests requires Management approval.
• *Minimum stay price applies at peak times for campers and all year for self contained units. i.e Auckland Anniversary, Easter Weekend, Labour weekend & 19 Dec - 7 Feb.
*Minimum stay price is 2 adults per site per night.