PEAK SEASON Cancellation (17 Dec 2021 – 7 Feb 2022 incl. all long weekends and Waka Ama weekend) – within 30 days of arrival will result in loss of all deposit paid. Cancellation outside of 30 days will incur a fee of 1 nights stay per unit/site.
- A deposit of 50% of the total stay is payable to confirm a booking. Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of deposit.
- The balance of the reservation is payable in full 10 days prior to arrival.
- No refunds for any changes that are made after full payment has been made (within 10 days of arrival), including late arrivals, early departures and reducing number of guests.
- Minimum stay price applies at peak times = 2 adults per site, per night.
- All self contained units have a minimum of four nights stay from 24 Dec – 12 Jan.
OFF PEAK SEASON Cancellation – all bookings will incur a 20% cancellation fee. If your booking is cancelled within two weeks of your arrival date, a 50% fee will be taken. If your booking is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, a 100% fee will be taken. The cancellation policy is also effective when booking dates are reduced within these time frames. No refunds will be given for cancellation of bookings due to the weather (unless approved by Management).
- A deposit is required to secure every booking. The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost.
- Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
We are a family orientated park, therefore we have a strict 10.30pm quiet time, with the exception of New Years Eve at 1.30am with which we do not allow additional guests to check in. And all guests must be over the age of 18 years unless staying with a Parent on the same site/unit. We require a valid credit card (not debit card) or $300 bond for all bookings in units and cabins. A $50 charge will be applied to your credit card if keys are not returned.