Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Raglan Holiday Park and thank you for joining us. In order for our Park to be enjoyed by all those here and to keep our Park safe, we set out below our Park Rules which apply to all those using our Park.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY VENUE. Please respect others. If you are under the age of 18 you MUST be accompanied by a parent. Reasonable behaviour is expected at all times, with ABSOLUTE QUIETNESS from 10.30pm to 7am. Music systems are to be kept at a non-obtrusive level during the day and switched off between 10.30pm and 7am. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR EVICTION.
- Campers must report to the office before occupying a unit, cabin, site or caravan.
- Check in is 11am for campers and 2pm for cabins. Check out is by 10am. A late fee of $20 will be applied to any campers leaving between 11am – 1pm, after 1pm a full nights tariff will be charged.
- Vehicles cannot enter the park between the hours of 11pm to 6.30am. Gate cards are ONLY for the vehicle the card has been issued to. The card must be scanned on every entry to the camp, so do not race through behind other vehicles.
- Alcohol is only permitted to be consumed on your allocated site. Alcohol is not to be consumed elsewhere within the Park. Responsible consumption of alcohol which does not annoy, upset or offend others is permitted. Excessive drinking and parties which disrupt others are not permitted.
- MISCONDUCT, PROFANITY, THEFT, VANDALISM AND ABUSE TOWARDS STAFF WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. There is zero tolerance for graffiti. Offenders will be evicted without refund of any payments made. Reparation for any damage caused will be deducted from the credit card on file or required by the primary guest.
- Visitors must report to the office on arrival and pay any applicable charges. PAY BEFORE YOU STAY not on departure.
- Site holders and group coordinators are responsible for the behaviour of any person or visitor on their site.
- Dogs are not permitted in this Park. Anyone found with a dog will be asked to remove it or leave immediately. Animals are not permitted in the Park units or facilities.
- Our sites will comfortably fit one average size caravan, awning and ONE car or ONE large tent, trailer and ONE car per site. Should you plan to bring more than this for your holiday with us, you can park the second vehicle in our visitor carpark.
- All Caravans/Camper vans must have a current electrical warrant of fitness. Power leads must be a minimum of 10m in length. Must provide own waste container and empty chemicals toilets in dump station provided.
- Day visitors must report to reception on arrival. Day visitors are the ultimate responsibility of the registered guest and must leave quietly before 9pm. Vehicles are to be parked outside the Park entrance. Please be aware that facilities are for our paying guests and in fairness to all guests we reserve the right to limit and remove visitors at Management discretion.
- Please report any breakages or damages in the Park grounds. Anyone found liable for damage or breaking park rules, terms and conditions in the Park will be charged.
- As a reminder please ensure that you keep all valuables secure. Put away recreation equipment, lock your doors and ensure all vehicles are secure.
- Parental control is expected. No bikes, scooters or skateboards are to be used after 8pm and children are not to be left unattended after 10pm. This means that children will be told to return to their site/unit if found roaming or congregating in the Park grounds after this time, if they refuse, Management (or their agent) reserves the right to physically escort them to their site/unit. If children do not tell staff/security who they are they will be physically escorted from the property and will be refused re-entry into the Park. We have a zero tolerance policy and should anyone contravene the Park rules, the family’s holiday will be terminated immediately the following morning.
- Credit card details will be held for 14 days after departure in our secure pay booking system for ALL cabin/unit bookings in case of damages.
- We do not accommodate long term or permanent stays. For more information on our long term stay policy please contact reception.
Health & Safety Rules
All visitors to the Park have an obligation to take responsibility for their own health and safety. In order to do so, we ask that the following rules be adhered to:
- You must refrain from any practice that may endanger the health and safety of yourself and any other person.
- You must report any hazards.
- All roads throughout the park are a shared zone. Driving speed is walking pace ONLY. Speeding will not be tolerated.
- Off street riding of motorcycles is not permitted within the Park, Beach or Domain.
- No fires are permitted in the holiday park or on the beaches.
- No fireworks are permitted in the holiday park as they have the potential to cause danger and damage.
- Do not empty chemical toilets, porta-loos or toilet cassettes in any park building. Please use the dump station located by the main facility.
- All caravans must be parked in designated areas as directed by the Park Manager or Park Staff.
- All caravans must have a current electrical warrant of fitness and be disconnected from the power supply when not in use.
- You must advise the office before moving any caravan and take the utmost care when moving a caravan. When moving a caravan, it is recommended that a ‘spotter’ be used to assist with the backing up and parking of a caravan. If assistance in this regard is required, please notify the office or any Park staff member.
- Jumping pillow/Adventure playground is closed at dusk. Young children must be supervised at all times. Playground rules must be adhered to at all times. In fairness to guests occupying the playground area, no congregating is allowed in the playground area after dusk.
By booking with us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
The tenancy may be cancelled at any time by the Park Manager for the non-observance of these rules.
No refunds will be given.